Add More Plant-based Foods To Your Meals.
It's day 6 of the Healthy Recipe Toolbox Challenge.
Now that you’ve learned the health benefits of plant-based foods, make sure you’re eating enough of them:
- Replace one animal-protein-heavy meal with a salad or veggies
- Spiralize zucchini or other vegetables to use in place of noodles
- Opt for non-dairy milk in your coffee, smoothie or breakfast cereal
- Add fresh fruit to your pancakes or cereal
- Add beans to your meals, like in a vegetarian chili or lasagna
Add to Your Recipe Book
Try one of these ideas for adding more plant-based ingredients into your meals:
- 55 Plant-Based Diet Recipes You’ll Crave
- Here Are 52 Plant-Based Recipes So You Can Celebrate Meatless Monday for a Whole Year
- 31 Plant-Based Recipes That Aren’t Salads
Find this helpful? Use the social media links on the left side of your page to share it with a nurse and invite them to join Healthy Nurse, Healthy Nation!
Join us on day 7 here.
Sponsored by support from Morrison Healthcare, a Division of Compass One Healthcare