“When you feel like quitting, remember why you started.” – Anonymous
We’re living in a time when everyone is facing difficulties, and nursing students are no exception. You’re following your dreams to become nurses while facing a global pandemic that is changing the way you will approach your future jobs.
Many learning hospitals are now COVID-centered environments. And distance learning brings its own set of challenges, including lack of peer-to-peer support.
This 10-day challenge is designed for student nurses to:
• Provide resources to guide you through this unparalleled time
• Help you stay focused on your goals
• Remind you to take care of you.
You cannot pour from an empty cup. Your well-being matters during nursing school and beyond. We are in this together!
In the meantime, share your stories in the comments below. Tell us how you are feeling about a returning semester. What are some of your pain points? What are you feeling good about?
Starts January 25. Sign up today! Join us by clicking "Yes," under "Ready to Join?" and invite a #healthynurse you know to join with you. Are you ready? Get started here.
Join Now - It's Free!
- The HealthyNurse Survey with customized results and recommendations
- Fun, engaging & inspiring monthly health challenges and blogs
- Chances to win health-oriented gifts
- An online community to connect you to others with similar goals – share stories &gain best practices
Log In or Join Now