“When you feel like quitting, remember why you started.” – Anonymous
We’re living in a time when everyone is facing difficulties, and nursing students are no exception. You’re following your dreams to become nurses while facing a global pandemic that is changing the way you will approach your future jobs.
Many learning hospitals are now COVID-centered environments. And distance learning brings its own set of challenges, including lack of peer-to-peer support.
This 10-day challenge is designed for student nurses to:
• Provide resources to guide you through this unparalleled time
• Help you stay focused on your goals
• Remind you to take care of you.
You cannot pour from an empty cup. Your well-being matters during nursing school and beyond. We are in this together!
Starts September 28. Sign up today! Join us by clicking "Yes," under "Ready to Join?" and invite a #healthynurse you know to join with you. Are you ready? Get started here.
Join Now - It's Free!
- Health surveys with customized results and recommendations
- Fun and engaging monthly health challenges
- Giveaways, discounts and chances to win health-oriented gifts
- An online community to connect you to others with similar goals – share stories, gain best practices
Log In or Join Now