For many, the holidays can’t come fast enough this year, though they are not without challenges. This season can often highlight financial concerns. That’s why we’ve partnered with Prudential as we continue our #GetFinanciallyFit challenge series.
Take steps to help overcome financial holiday overwhelm and stress in our 5-day Holiday Money Prep challenge.
You’ll have the opportunity to speak with a financial professional for a complimentary consultation on your finances and we’ll share tools to help you figure out where you are and where you’re going. Whether you need budgeting and debt management advice or saving and investment strategies, Prudential has the resources to guide you.
Key topics we will cover in the challenge include:
- Managing your everyday money and debt
- How to make sure you’re saving enough for future needs
- Tips for investing according to your age and life stage
- Why you should plan now for retirement healthcare
Join us! Sign up today. Click "Yes," under "Ready to Join?" and invite a #healthynurse you know or share the challenge on your social media by clicking the links on this page.
BONUS: We had a great conversation about how to stay on track towards financial wellness despite the challenges of COVID-19, holiday financial stress & more in our #healthynurse #getfinanciallyfit twitter chat. Missed it?. Take a look at what you missed on twitter here!
Date & Time
Monday December 14th, 2020
End Date & Time
Sunday February 28th, 2021
Join Now - It's Free!
Join now to get immediate access to:
Log In or Join Now
- Health surveys with customized results and recommendations
- Fun and engaging monthly health challenges
- Giveaways, discounts and chances to win health-oriented gifts
- An online community to connect you to others with similar goals – share stories, gain best practices
Log In or Join Now