2018 Partners All In Awards General Rules And Criteria
ANA Enterprise is proud to launch the 2018 Partners All In Awards. Their purpose is to encourage broad participation in Healthy Nurse, Healthy Nation™.
The Partners All In Awards will be presented to the organization that has the most staff/employees, students, or members join HNHN between July 16 and October 15, 2018.
Official Healthy Nurse, Healthy Nation (“HNHN”) Champion and Collaborator Partner organizations have a chance to be awarded one of two $10,000 grants (hereinafter, “Award(s)”) to spend on a health and wellness activity or program for staff/employees, students, or members. The intent of the monetary awards is to increase health and wellness activities or programs for the winning organizations.
ANA Enterprise challenges Champion and Collaborator Partner organizations to encourage as many staff/employees, members, and students from their organization as possible to join Healthy Nurse, Healthy Nation™ (HNHN) at www.HNHN.org. The Champion or Collaborator Partner organization with the most staff/employees, students, and members to join HNHN during the award period will earn the Award! The award serves as a means for acknowledging superior participation and recruitment efforts of a Champion or Collaborator. Participants will be tallied electronically for each participating organization to determine the winners.
The Awards will be disbursed by ANA.
ANA Enterprise Partners All In Awards Criteria and Rules
- Award period: To be considered for the Awards, HNHN Champion and Collaborator Partner organizations must officially join the PAI Awards here and have participants join HNHN.org and indicate affiliation with their organization between 9am EDT, July 16, 2018, and 12 midnight EDT, October 15, 2018.
- Eligibility: All organizations registered as a Champion or Collaborator HNHN Partner are eligible to receive the Award. Category A: One $10,000 Award will be given to a partner that is not affiliated with ANA. For this Award, to be known as Category A, ANA subsidiaries and HNHN Connectors are not eligible. Category B: The other $10,000 Award, to be known as Category B will be given only to a Champion or Collaborator HNHN partner that is a constituent/state nurses association or organizational affiliate of ANA. For this Award, ANA subsidiaries are eligible to participate. Again, HNHN Connectors are not eligible to participate. Exclusions: ANA reserves the right to not give the Awards if at least 10,000 new HNHN participants in aggregate are not recruited. PAI Awards winners are prohibited from participating for two years following their win. HNHN Connectors are not eligible to participate.
- Additional criteria: The Awards are only given to HNHN Champions and Collaborators. The manner and wording in which a Champion or Collaborator is listed in the official HNHN affiliation dropdown in the HNHN Join Form is how they will be identified.
- To enter: Your organization must officially join in the PAI Awards by visiting this link https://engage.healthynursehealthynation.org/events, finding the PAI Awards and clicking “Yes” under “Ready to Join?” using the organization’s name, not an individual participant’s name. Then staff/employees, students, and members must go to www.hnhn.org and create a HNHN profile. When creating a HNHN profile, staff/employees, students, and members must provide the name of your organization and affiliate with your organization. Organizations wishing to participate must join the PAI Awards prior to 12 midnight EDT, October 15, 2018. Upon joining HNHN, anyone who affiliates with the organization beginning 9 am EDT, July 16, 2018 through 12 midnight EDT, October 15, 2018 will be included for that organization’s official count.ANA will not be responsible for lost, incomplete, misdirected, illegible, late, malfunctioning entries, or for failed computer transmissions or technical failures.By participating in the Awards, each organization fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and any decisions made by ANA, which shall be final and binding in all matters related to the Awards. Receiving the Award is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. No exceptions or substitutes will be made.
- Judging: The two organizations, one from Category A and one from Category B, with the highest numbers of staff/employee/member/student registrations noting affiliation with their organization during the award period will receive the Award. In the event of a tie, winners will be chosen randomly.The decisions will be final and binding. ANA reserves the right to disqualify any entry at any time which, in ANA’s opinion, endangers the safety or well-being of any person, or fails to comply with these Official Rules or is otherwise fraudulent in any way.
- Award Announcements: The Awardees from both categories will be announced by ANA electronically by November 15, 2018.
- Awards: Ten Thousand Dollars ($10,000) in a monetary award shall be granted to an organization from Category A AND to an organization from Category B, to be destined to support the winning organizations’ missions to improve the health of its staff/employees, students, and/or members. The award will be sent to the winners by January 15, 2019. Award winners will provide a brief description of how they will use the money for employee health, safety, and/or wellness by May 1, 2019 which will be shared in ANA newsletters, social media, blogs, and/or other communication and marketing venues.Upon entry into the PAI Awards, the winning organizations, as well as all other entrants, are required to comply with any and all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations. All federal, state and local taxes, and any other costs not specifically provided for in these Rules are solely the Awardees’ responsibilities. Awards shall not be assignable.
- Additional rules: Participating organizations warrant that they are not prohibited from participating and accepting the PAI Award or any related benefit.The PAI Awards winners will agree to use "ANA Enterprise Partners All In Awards" in all references to the prizes.The decision of the review panel is final. By joining in the PAI Awards, participating organizations give their agreement to be bound by the rules of the PAI Awards.
Closing Date for Awards
Organizations wishing to participate must join the PAI Awards by midnight EDT, October 15, 2018. Employees, students, and members of the Award-participating organization must join HNHN between 9 AM EDT, July 16 until 12 midnight EDT, October 15, 2018 on the HNHN platform (electronically).
Please direct all questions to ANA via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 301.628.5105.
Join Now - It's Free!
Join now to get immediate access to:
Log In or Join Now
- Health surveys with customized results and recommendations
- Fun and engaging monthly health challenges
- Giveaways, discounts and chances to win health-oriented gifts
- An online community to connect you to others with similar goals – share stories, gain best practices
Log In or Join Now