Stay Resilient And Use Your Resources
Welcome to day 10 of the #WeAreinThisTogether Student Nurse Wellness challenge.
You’ve come so far on this nursing student wellness challenge — don’t stop now! Take some time today to think about how you can maintain the momentum from this challenge for the rest of the year.
Consider becoming an HNHN Student Ambassador if you are interested in raising self care awareness amongst nurses across your college campus. This new program in collaboration with the American Association of Colleges of Nursing and the American Nurses Association will allow nursing students to continue the dialogue of the importance of self care and resilience amongst nurses within your networks and at your school. In addition students will participate in leadership development opportunities, continuing education webinars, and more. Consider adding the experience to your resume! Learn more and apply here
Here are a few extra resources to take advantage and support your wellbeing this semester.
- Free 1-year subscription to Headspace Plus
- Resources for Students from the American Association of Colleges of Nursing
- The Well-Being Initiative
- ANA's COVID-19 Self-Care Package
Financial wellness is also part of ANA’s definition of being a #HealthyNurse. The following links detail resources from AACN and Prudential available during your time as a student nurse and beyond:
- List of financial aid resources available from AACN
- Financial wellness assessment
- Where else to save in your budget calculator
- Debt manager
Congratulations, you made it to the end of the Student Nurse Wellness Challenge! We hope you’re feeling positive, refreshed, and more motivated. How did you do in the challenge? What are you doing for #SelfcareSunday this week? Let us know here or reply to us on Twitter, in our private Facebook group or Instagram. Remember to tag us with #healthynurse!
Most importantly, Healthy Nurse, Healthy Nation™ wants to thank you for all that you do — and for all that you will do in the future. Student nurses are a critical and essential part of the American health care system. Thank you!
If you enjoyed today’s tip, use the social media links on the left side of your page to share it with a nurse and invite them to join Healthy Nurse, Healthy Nation!
Missed day 9? Catch up here.
Join Now - It's Free!
Join now to get immediate access to:
Log In or Join Now
- Health surveys with customized results and recommendations
- Fun and engaging monthly health challenges
- Giveaways, discounts and chances to win health-oriented gifts
- An online community to connect you to others with similar goals – share stories, gain best practices
Log In or Join Now