Do You Recognize These Behaviors?
It’s day 6 of the #EndNurseAbuse challenge.
Bullying is workplace violence too. To face bullying head on, you have to be able to name the issue and discuss it.
Understanding what bullying looks like can help you be aware of when it is going on in your workplace. Examples include:
- Non-verbal innuendo
- Verbal affront
- Undermining activities
- Withholding information
- Failure to respect privacy
- Broken confidences
Learn more about bullying prevention in our blog with Cynthia Clark, PhD, RN, ANEF, FAAN.
Have you witnessed these kinds of behaviors? What have you done about it? Have you done any of these behaviors? How can it change? Share with us here or let us know in our discussion, in our Facebook group or reply to us on twitter.
Find this helpful? Use the social media links on the bottom or left side of your page to share it.
Join Now - It's Free!
- Health surveys with customized results and recommendations
- Fun and engaging monthly health challenges
- Giveaways, discounts and chances to win health-oriented gifts
- An online community to connect you to others with similar goals – share stories, gain best practices
Log In or Join Now