Welcome to day 10 of the Possibilities Unlimited challenge, powered by support from Humana.
As you continue unlocking all your physical possibilities, equally important is keeping your mind healthy. Self-awareness is a key element to setting realistic goals and continuing your good work after this challenge is complete.
We encourage you to:
- Either in your mind or on a notepad, think about what you’ve accomplished recently
- Allow a sense of accomplishment and confidence to wash over you
- Now open your mind to further possibilities. Repeat a power thought like “I am capable” or “I am courageous” at least 5 to 10 times throughout the day
- Find impactful mantras that resonates with you
Meditation is also an excellent way to check in with yourself, so be sure to designate time every day to support your mental health and well-being. Meditation can help you stay grounded, navigate change, and relieve anxiety. Take a look at this getting started video from our favorite app Headspace, meditation made simple. Once you are ready, try one of these guided meditations. This form of meditation is directed by a guide, usually a trained practitioner. It’s ideal for those who find themselves constantly distracted and need help staying focused.
How did you feel after trying the guided meditation? Let us know here or reply to us on Twitter, in our private Facebook group or Instagram. Remember to tag us with #healthynurse!
Haven't started your FREE Headspace PLUS account yet? Access sleep casts, resources on mindful eating, and more today. Get started by logging in here (click JOIN NOW if you don't have an HNHN account).
Thank you for participating in the Possibilities Unlimited challenge, powered by support from Humana. We hope you have found it helpful. Now you are ready to open the door to new physical opportunities every day moving forward.
Missed day 9? Catch up here..
Sponsored by support from
Join Now - It's Free!
Join now to get immediate access to:
Log In or Join Now
- Health surveys with customized results and recommendations
- Fun and engaging monthly health challenges
- Giveaways, discounts and chances to win health-oriented gifts
- An online community to connect you to others with similar goals – share stories, gain best practices
Log In or Join Now